Monday, February 23, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!


Alright. I did this the past 2 years and this year i am helping with a new group of friends and collecting donations and participating in the AIDS walk. Any little bit helps. I am trying to give back a little. At times i may get down on myself, but I also realize that there are others out there that are way less fortunate than me and who are suffering. I, however, have my health and my amazing family and good friends. The following link is my personal donation page where u can donate any amount. Anything is greatly appreciated! Your donation will go towards support and advocacy for adults and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS in southern Nevada. AFAN works to reduce HIV infection through prevention education to eliminate fear, prejudice and the stigma associated with the disease. My link:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=291714&lis=1&kntae291714=CAEA20901F55485A9F38F878BA025A5C&supId=247613947
THANK YOU!!!!!!

P.S. I know this wasnt a life update... but i will be doing that as soon as something happens worth talking about :) Love you all!

1 comment:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see your new blog up. and cool for you, I think that is awesome to help with the AIDS walk. You are savvy to have the donation page up, you go girl!!! Take advice from a savvy blogger, travel EVERYWHERE with your camera!! Oh ya, try to have one that actually takes pictures!!