Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Believers Never Die Tour!

Sunday night, my friend Tiffany and I went to a concert. We had been looking forward to it for a few months. The headlining band was Fall Out Boy, whom ive always wanted to see in concert! They were GREAT live. The other bands that performed were: Hey Monday, All time low, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, and of course Fall Out Boy. It was a REALLY awesome and entertaining show. Of course, I forgot my camera. I aksed the teenager sitting next to me if she would e-mail me the pictures she was taking. I gave her my address, but she has failed to do so. She kinda looked at me like i was loopy for asking her. The pics i got were taken with my phone. They arent that great, but they'll suffice. ALSO, i made a new playlist with one song each from the bands that played. So while youre reading other blogs, leave a window open with my blog and have a listen, they are all pretty good listens! Probably my favorite thing in the world to do is see bands play live! I love to do it and wish i could more often, money permitting. Enjoy!

ALL TIME LOW
COBRA STARSHIP

TIFF AND I!!!


METRO STATION, GETTING SET UP.



FALL OUT BOY!!!!!!






3 comments:

Claudine said...

Sounds like fun, Linds. Those photos aren't bad/ Pretty good music too. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

you concert hound. looks like a good show. i still regret not making the trip to SLC that time to see MAE :( Looks like you had a good time. I'll bet Fall Out Boy was great. They have a great sound. I like Hey Monday, you always know what I dig. I like the Kelsey song by Metro Station too.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Okay, I think those are darn good pics from your phone. Sounds like a fun time. Love ya, Vicki