Sunday, December 14, 2008

This weekend in Bootytah

Lou, Cub, and I at the SUU game.
This weekend was pretty fun. I was up in Cedar with the family for a funeral. I froze my butt off! it snowed 6 inches while we were there and honestly I have no idea how i used to live there! I guess i was a trooper back then but as of now i am officially a wimp in the cold! I cant believe how close to Christmas it's getting! Holy crap! Another year down the crapper. HAHA. While in Cedar I hung out with my friend Cub (Kaitlyn) most of the time. We honestly are so goofy together. We made a CD of the most random songs... like back from the 90's. All her roomates were gone for the holidays so we put the CD in while we were in the kitchen and we had a dance party! Oh my heck if you would have seen us you would have died. I busted out the sprinkler, the fax machine, and many more moves that I invented! Later we went to the SUU girls and boys basketball game. The girls won and the boys game was a close and intense game, but we ended up losing. I got to see Lindi (Lou) at the game and it was so good to see her! I miss her.

Well this week i'll be wishing i had the money to go buy Christmas presents for everyone I love but living on your own isn't cheap! And i'm pretty upset I dont have the money to do what i'd like to do for my friends and family. And in the words of George Costanza, "HAPPY FESTIVUS!"

IT'S A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!

Oh and also.. i heard a song today on my ipod that made me tear up (Shon, go look this one up.. it's on Anberlins new CD and the song is called "Breathe") for the rest of you... here are some of the lyrics:

"This is surrenderTo a war-torn life I've lived.Scars and stripes foreverIn need of change I can't resist.No need to hide anything anymore.Can't return to who I was before.I can finally breathe.Suddenly alive.I can finally move.The world feels revived.This long of a struggleFinally opened up my eyes.Revolution's not easyWith a Civil War on the inside.No need to hide anything anymore.Can't return to who I was before.I can finally breathe.Suddenly alive.I can finally move.'Cause I realize.I can finally breathe.Suddenly alive.I can finally move.The world feels revived."



2 comments:

Claudine said...

Lindsey..What is Bootytah? Does that mean that everyone in Utah has a booty or what? Glad we got to see you for a little while, wished for more, but friends come first, I guess. (Just kidding). Grams

West and Darci said...

Hey Chicka! How is the new place treating ya? Miss ya!