Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

This week/weekend has been pretty filled up for me. In the pic above is me and my good friend darci who lives in Arizona now. I havent seen her in about a year and we got to hang out for a bit on Sunday so it was nice!
I wanted to badly to be with my family on Thanksgiving but they were all planning on being in Utah... and I am moving this weekend so it seemed like things werent going to work out. However Tiffany and I made it work and we came up to New Harmony Wednesday night and. We spent Thanksgiving in New Harmony with My parents and sister, Mark and Lisa and the 3 boys... my grams and gramps... and 2 other random people who i honestly had no idea who they were. LOL afterwards We met up with kristin, KC, cuurtis, and Kaitlyn... We went into Cedar and saw a flick. Tiffany and I are getting ready to head back to Vegas in a few minutes. We will be packing and moving all weekend. LAME! but I am excited to be living with friends.
Over and Out!

4 comments:

Connie and Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
West and Darci said...

It was really good to get to see you and hang out. We should keep in touch more often. I miss you and love you!

Janna said...

We missed you at our house and at the Jazz games! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Good luck in the moving process.

Claudine said...

We miss you this weekend, Linds. Hope you got moved alright and everything is going good. Glad you could make it up to Harmony anyway. Love, grams